AW: Heritage Certificate vs Originality

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: AW: Heritage Certificate vs Originality
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:52:39 +0100
Many thanks to all responded to my primrose colour question. To be honest my
decision was taken before I asked. I will go with primrose. Just wanted to
hear other opinions. But the overwhelming majority supported me in my
decision.
But one issue is still open. Was primrose an official colour for all BN7s
and BT7s or was it discontinued beginning of 1960? As far as my own
investigations are right, the colour was an official colour till the end of
the BN7/BT7 production, but not promoted. That means if you were a potential
buyer you could have it without declaring it as a "special colour". But
primrose cars were only delivered, when there was a signed order of a buyer.
Not already sold cars were delivered in "more popular" colours like red, ice
blue, white, etc.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY