Le Mans Conversion/Concourse

To: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Le Mans Conversion/Concourse
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:44:03 -0600
Rich, your point is well taken and appreciated.  (I have a Le Mans modded
 car; it is NOT an "M".)  In regards to Concourse judging, how do you guys
 interpret the quality of the aftermarket LeMans accessories?  Especially
 aftermarket items of recent manufacture?

 I don't want any denegration of a particular manufacturer/distributor, but
 see no harm in recognizing those manufacturers and distributors that offer
quality product.

JR
 53 100 (originally Coronet Cream but not now) with Le Mans mods (not
 original, either).