Exhaust Pipe Hangers

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust Pipe Hangers
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:50:19 -0500
I am installing the hanger kits sold by Moss. They don't resemble what was
on the car (BJ8) but I was able to puzzle it out by looking at the exploded
diagram in the Moss catalog and matching existing studs in the floor pan.
Until I got to the last hangers on the right side where the tail pipes exit
to the rear. There are two studs in the trunk floor pan that hold after
market hangers but they don't match the Moss bracket at all. Does anyone
have a picture of how that last assembly should look?

Thanks in advance,

Ned Smith

BJ8

near Chattanooga, TN