100/SIX

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 100/SIX
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:55:23 -0500
Hi listers,
With this year being the 50th anniversary of the 100/Six, I was looking to put
some data together and also wanted to include a picture of the car as a heading
or identifier.  I am looking for a drawing and maybe even a picture that is
available for me to 'copy & paste' for this project.  If anyone has one that I
can 'borrow', please send me the site or the picture.
I have been keeping a list of 100/Six websites, but wanted to make this above
board and not take anything without permission.
Thanks,
Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC
100/Six Registrar