HEALEY NAME (brand) SELLS FOR MORE THAN $1,750.000.00

To: <modifiedhealeys@yahoogroups.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: HEALEY NAME (brand) SELLS FOR MORE THAN $1,750.000.00
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:54:38 -0800
Well Now,  Boys and Girls,

Since this information was basicly posted to the list last Saturday,
(without dollar figures) I have seen only two emails related to the
British press article, (both) announcing the event, nothing. zip, nada,
discussing it. Or did this just blow over everyone's head ??

I find that hard to swallow in that this list has been inundated with
PISSING and MOANING about Kurt Tanner's $143.100.00 MGB,
BJ8, and current threads pertaining to those MOST important subjects
of, "Slow list days" "Fusses" "Circuit greakers" Wxhaust hangers"
"Rodio antenni" etc.

SO now, if you really want something to hang your hat on, 'that just might
be really really important' to the members of this
list.......................

GOOGLE:  "HEALEY CONSULTANTS" and see what you find.

 This should get some really really BIG pissing and moaning going in that
you can purchase 12.23 Kurt Tanner Austin-Healeys for $1,750,000.00
much less a (totally re-engineer-ed) "HEALEY" without the "AUSTIN".

I AM SURE, DONALD and GEOFFREY ARE SMILLLLING :-)) :-))
I KNOW,  MARGOT, KATE and CECILIA ARE :-)) :-)) :-))
ATWTTBank

Kirk Kvam
1962BT7 (tri-carb)
1960BN7 (nasty boy)