Re: HEALEY NAME (brand) SELLS FOR MORE THAN $1,750.000.00

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HEALEY NAME (brand) SELLS FOR MORE THAN $1,750.000.00
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 06:50:37 -0800
Kirk,

That's a pretty condescending post, not what I'd expect from you.

Anyway, I find it hard to get worked up about this one way or another.
For one thing, the List has hashed this topic ("new Healey") over several
times in the not-too-distant past.  For another, this is no more a new
"Healey"
than the BMW Mini is a Morris.  AFAIK, Donald, Geoff and Gerry have had
very little, if anything, to do with this car.

I take this for what it is: a new car with just (part of) the name--and
perhaps some of the other attributes--of an honest-to-god classic.

Regards,
bs