Re: New Healey

To: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Subject: Re: New Healey
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:43:12 -0800
I don't think that owners of original Healeys are the best candidates
as early adopters of the new Healey.  If we were likely to buy the new
Healey we would probably have bought a car more like the new Healey,
such as a Jaguar XJ model, coupe or convertible.  Used, they can be
cheaper than a Healey, although maintenance and repair costs are
another matter.

-Roland