New to the list

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to the list
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 21:31:56 -0500
Hello all,
I've been staying in the background for some time. Just about ready to enter
Healey world with a 60 BT7 HNT7L12503. This is a real barn (garage) find I
stumbled across 8 miles from my house. Sat for a long time. I spent a few
hours with the present owner to try and start it. It had a broken solenoid. I
had an extra one from my TR3A. Bolted it on, cleaned the plugs, 2 short burst
of starting fluid and hit the button. First crank fired right up. I should be
in possession shortly, so I will have a lot of questions. This list sounds
like a great site for friendship, and help. I am looking forward to many good
exchanges. I have pictures as soon as I find out where I can post them for
anyone who is interested.
Alex Manzo
72 TR6
59 TR3A