Re: New to the list

To: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:28:42 -0400
Re the thumbs up. .....I ran out to get a few things this AM, and took the
Healey. --Decided to swing through the Dunkin' Doughnuts drive through....
There were a few cars in line. --When I got to the window, the cute little
girl in the DD uniform gave me a big grin, a nod, and just said, "Very Hot" .
-I smiled and said "I'm assuming you mean the car "  --She thought that was
hilarious.    --God I'm getting old. !!!
Thank goodness she wasn't handing me the coffee at the moment, or I'd have
thought she was referring to it.

Like I said in an earlier post. -It's going to be a great summer.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA