Re: Spring in RI

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: Re: Spring in RI
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:47:25 -0800
David,
I run just water with water-wetter too.  Coming back last summer from Healey
Rendezvous 2005 at Klamath Falls, Oregon through the northeastern California
high desert, the temperature on the bank signboard thermometer as I came
into Red Bluff was 115 degrees and Erika's temperature gauge was running
steady at around 200 degrees.  Pretty good for an old radiator that has not
been rodded.  That was after about one hour of driving at that temperature.
The Healey cockpit felt like a U.S. Steel company blast furnace!
Vroom vrooom,
John
100-Six  Erika the Red