Fw: Steering Wheel centering

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Steering Wheel centering
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:04:52 -0400
 I found that on the BJ8s , using the Moto-Lita  type spacing ,  the
 instruments are actually more visible with the " middle spoke" down. The
 wide gap between the spokes gives a good view of both the tachometer and
 speedometer.

 The dash layout on the early cars lend to spoke in the 12:00 position.

 None of these were production items- Donald Healey supposedly installed
some
 "handmade" ones- these would have been on early cars.

 IMHO   FWIW
 Dallas Congleton
 1967 BJ8
 1953 MGTD