Re: Camber (third times a charm)

To: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Camber (third times a charm)
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:57:53 -0500
I'm sorry, should have waited to post until I had this all figured out, upon
measuring a third and final time with a level (first time way off, second
time looked about OK) I figured out I have an unlevel level, depending on
the orientation of the level the measure changes,

It looks like camber is positive approximately a half inch, may not be too
far off or I may get the trunnion bushes and see what I think, car drives
and handles fine, don't like the tire wear, will also recheck toe in or as
suggested take it to a shop.

Greg