Re: Camber (third times a charm)

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Camber (third times a charm)
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:32:03 -0400
Greg,

You mentioned that the suspension was recently rebuilt.  Was the lower A-arm
chassis mounts replaced?  If so, was the car up on jack stands when the mounts
were tightened? If so, loosen and re tighten the nuts with the car sitting on
the ground.  It will allow the lower A-arms to be in the normal ride position.

Bob