RE: High Tech Cowboys

To: <FloridaDiving@aol.com>
Subject: RE: High Tech Cowboys
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:21:37 -0400
Dear Ginger,

Thank you for your comment and I am sorry if I offended anyone with the
political content.  I usually just read items that I receive and if they are
appropriate, delete the source and then forward them on to the list.  I will
be more careful in the future.  I do not want to stir up a controversy that
will linger.

Mark

  _____