Re: Pertronix interfering with tach?

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pertronix interfering with tach?
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:17:17 -0500
The pertronix draws less current through the white wire looped behind the
tach than the points did.  Less current, smaller magnetic field, smaller
current on the transformer secondary winding (inside the tach).  Must
increase the field.  Add an additional loop or two to the loop at the back
of the tach.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8