soft top erection

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: soft top erection
From: Jonathan and Carole Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:27:40 -0700
With all the rain we have been enduring in northern California I made
an attempt to erect the soft top on my BN2 this afternoon. After a half
hour of frustration I have concluded that this device was created by
the devil to vex mankind. I have never found proper instructions for
this procedure in any of my Healey manuals and therefore I turn to the
sages of the Healey list for advise. Perhaps someone out there has some
step by step instructions for both erection and stowing the top that
will allow one person to accomplish this task and remain sane . I never
use the top but with the Dixon all british meet coming up and all the
unpleasant weather I may have the joyous opportunity  to do so. Thanx,
Jonathan Quandt