RE: The Head is Off

To: "'Michael Salter'" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>,
Subject: RE: The Head is Off
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:26:05 -0400
This car has 87,000 miles on it. I don't know when it was last overhauled. I
am asking the PO now.
I recently got a Colortune and followed the instructions to get the proper
mixture. I did that only a week before the ring broke. I hope that didn't
cause the problem. Water temp never got over 195.

Ned Smith
BJ8
near Chattanooga, TN
N34.98 W85.5