Re: Pistons Out

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pistons Out
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:16:06 +0800
Patton -

That's easy -

Better air and fuel filters on the carbs and better oil filters on the
spin-on adaptor.  These three changes will make a HUGE difference in
the long term running of any healey motor.  My BJ8 motor has close to
80K miles on it since rebuild and it still does not burn a single bit
of oil.

I wouldn't put a cooper filter on my healey if my life depended on it.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8