Check valve

To: Healey webforum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Check valve
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:19:34 +0200
Friends,
I recently ordered a number of parts with a European continental
supplier, among which a new Lockheed Brake servo. The servo is in
backorder, but among the parts which I already received I found a check
valve/non-return valve which apparently is meant to be fitted between
two hoses. I never ordered this item, but I have vague memories about
such a valve being used somewhere in a Girling system. Question: should
I return the part as I never ordered it, or keep it as I apparently
omitted to order this one together with the new servo?
Thanks, as usual
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432