Re: Carburettor Balance tools

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Carburettor Balance tools
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 00:29:59 -0600
DJ,

But - Once you have equalized the "hiss" through the butterflies, you
can fine tune the slide lifts, with the paper clips,  to be equal by
fine adjustments of the piston return springs. The springs, as they are,
are often unequal, the flows required to lift a given slide/housing
assembly a given distance vary from carb to carb due to varying slide to
housing clearances. I guess most folks are not "that" concerned about
perfection.

Dave Russell
BN2