RE: Crankshaft Nut

To: "'Ed'" <justbrits@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Crankshaft Nut
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:23:31 -0500
Not sure who the pessimist is, but Ed, once again, you're a dick.

At least you're consistently a dick.

Not sure why you always feel the need to try to make anyone on these lists
with a legitimate question feel stupid for asking... but...

If I were to venture a guess, somewhere, you have one of your IQ tests from
school that shows you marginally in the room temperature range, and somehow
you think that you look smarter with your ignoramus responses to people...

Really, Ed... from the bottom of my heart... shut the fuck up, go work under
a car without jackstands, while it's running in a garage with the door
closed.