Re: Crankshaft Nut

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Nut
From: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:37:26 -0500
<< Now---be honest------wasn't that your intent?>>

No, Tom.

As I SAID!!!

THINK!!!

All answers are neither here on this List NOR in the Manuals!!!

Think how well I could have done if I was as intelligent and intellectual
asThicko Bill Thompson?!?!?!

But I would have had to attempt to swear (vocabulary challenged) like a
mis-placed sailor in chessehead (boy is THAT appose) land.

Ed

PS:  You also said:  "With the list of places you gave he could only "buy"
one."  FIVE out of the even DOZEN naes Listed LEND tools!!  Had that occured
to ANYBODY???  NOPE.  Rest my case.  This List vs THINK = Nada