55 Austin-Healey 100M Sold in Branson Auction

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 55 Austin-Healey 100M Sold in Branson Auction
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:49:01 EDT
For those of you who follow this sort of thing I thought I would report the
sale of one of my Austin-Healeys at Auction today.  1955 BN2 modified to 100M
plus lots of extra go fast goodies and a vintage racing log book making it
eligible for racing.  It was a strong car and ran very well but as you might
expect it was not particularly correct or a cosmetic beauty.

Price sold: $42,400.00

Also sold at the auction was an official NASCAR racer originally raced by
Kyle Petty.  No, it was not crashed but in very good racing trim.

Price sold:  $19,080.00

Now, let's see....NASCAR or SCCA, CVAR, etc.,????

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars
Branson, Missouri

Ps....1970 Series II XKE Jaguar roadster, very nice driver with nice
interior, new tires, nice chrome, etc.

Price sold: $36,040.00 and struggled to get there.

1978 Ferrari 308 GTS  Extremely nice example but not sold for bid of
$34,000.00 if memory is correct.

Go Healey's!!!!