* NEW RIBCASE TRANS FOR SALE! *

To: morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: * NEW RIBCASE TRANS FOR SALE! *
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:10:30 -0700
NEW RIBCASE TRANS FOR SALE!

Here is the story;

As a journalist, I get lots of calls and emails from all over the globe. John
P. Gasienca called me from Platteville, Wisconsin to ask if I knew how to get
to some serious Sprite/Midget/Minor owners because he has a "brand new" ribcase
to sell (funny, as I mostly know silly Sprite & Morris owners!).

It seems that many years ago, he bought a "brand new" transmission for his MG
TD and the vendor sent him a new Sprite box instead then went out of business
leaving him holding the bag.  seems that the shop did this to a few TD owners.

Now John would like to sell the new ribcase - he would like $600 for it (what
he paid many years ago -).  John is not on email so he will have to be called:

608-568-7295

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
British Car Network
Venice Beach, California

"Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little
 later in life"  - ~ Herbert Henry Asquith

If you live in California and want to be wired into what is going on with
British cars and events, join the British Car Network - It is an occational
email download publication that will enhance your hobby, if not your complete
life!!!

<rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>