Re: Suspend your top

To: olin.brimberry@talecris.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suspend your top
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:08:37 EDT
I purchased a top for my wife's BN7 from a fellow who had stored it overhead
using three hooks that picked up the top in the center along the front edge
and roughly under the two stays along the rear edge.  I believe that the
constant weight over the years caused the top to deform just a bit as it is
high at
all three spots.  Also the seals were crushed in the process.

I thought about using two or three giant suction cups (such as toilet
plungers) to suspend the top against the ceiling but was afraid it would affect
the
paint.  I now store the top vertically along a wall with the weight resting on
the front edge.

Best--Michael Oritt