RE: Suspend your top

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Suspend your top
From: olin.brimberry@talecris.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:55:16 -0400
Even cheaper and looks easier to use.  Maybe one could develop a hard top
hoist with this:

http://www.organizationetc.com/hoismonbyrac.html

It is only rated for 50 lbs.  How much does a hardtop weigh?  Mine is
pretty light, but it is missing the rear window.

Regards,

Olin Brimberry, PE
Reliability Engineer
919-359-5853