Almost Friday Funny

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Almost Friday Funny
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:04:10 -0400
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about
something exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

The first little boy called upon, walked up to the front of the
class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the
blackboard ,then >sat >back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.

"It's a period," said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that." she said, "but what is so exciting about a period?"

"Damned if I know," said the little boy, "but this morning my sister was
missing one, Dad had a heart attack, Mom fainted, and the man next door shot
himself.