Re: "Works" hardtop badge

To: msalter@precisionsportscar.com, david@bighealey.ltd.uk,
Subject: Re: "Works" hardtop badge
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:17:44 EDT
Michael,

Repos of the original were made about ten years ago as key fobs. I have one
and haven't seen any for sale in quite awhile.

I have noticed at Conclaves people have used them on their hardtops. You  can
tell because they always have file marks where the key fob loop was  removed.

Never knew it was only a BJ7/BJ8 item until now.

I'll still take two to add to my extensive collection of Austin-Healey
"stuff."

In a message dated 5/4/06 12:37:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,