Looking for a car.

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a car.
From: "Brian Drab" <brian_drab@infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 21:38:48 -0700
I currently have two Healeys that are not even close to being on the road!
I've decided that I am not getting any younger and would like to drive one
again and, if I wait until I get one of mine on the road, the walker that I
would probably need wouldn't fit in the back! I am therefore appealing to the
list for any information on cars for sale.
I am looking for a BJ7 or an earlier BJ8 but would take any BJ8.  Essentially
I would like a driver in reasonable condition but I really don't want any
rusty sills or rockers.
My problem is that I do not want to spend Barret-Jackson prices. I do not need
a recently restored car which I can appreciate cost a lot to restore and hence
to buy.
If any one has a car or has knowlege of a car that is available or will soon
be available and is in reasonable condition I would appreciate being
contacted.
I live in Vancouver, B.C. and would ideally like to find something in the
western provinces or the Pacific North West but I would go virtually anywhere
within reason if I can find a car that I would like to own.

Thanks. I can be contacted at   brian_drab@infoserve.net

Brian Drab

P.S.  if any of you out there are coming up to Nelson B.C. this July, I'll see
you there.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.