Slow Flasher

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slow Flasher
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:30:49 -0700
Hello again.  I posted a question earlier today and following the advise I
received I stopped at the auto parts store and purchased a 12 volt 3 terminal
electronic generic flasher.  I can't get it to work.  I carefully attached the
positive and negative wires as indicated on the flasher and my electrical
schematic and the third wire from the flasher relay.  No flash.  I even tried
switching the wires.  No flash.  Did I buy the wrong type?  Any suggestions?
Ron Fine