Re: BJ8 Hardtop Badge Pix - My mistake

To: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>, Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Hardtop Badge Pix - My mistake
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 11:13:36 +0100
Sorry all, I didn't understand what you meant by "works hardtop". I understood
it to be a hard top on a "works" car (eg rally car, racer) , not an original
hardtop, ie one supplied to the general market by A-H.

Apologies to the group; Many thanks to Earl for the pix. I would attach them,
but this list won't let me.

Peter