Stuff Available and Wanted

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuff Available and Wanted
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers,
I'm in need of a front shroud and fr left
fender(either style)for AH100, any condition
considered, east coast or midwest prefered.
I have available 1 BT and 1 early BJ rear shroud, sale
or trade.
 Sports Car magazine(SCCA) from 1988,89,90,91 and a
few others. FREE, FREE, Totally FREE, come and get em
or send postage before I toss em.
Please contact off list.
Best
JK
NYC
 btw pog = 3.99.9 premium full service(attendant holds
nozzle in filler pipe)Exxon 2nd Ave and 1st St NYC