Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?

To: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/A5RU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Subject: Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?
From: sooch@houston.rr.com
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 12:42:47 -0500
Well, I drive a VW Golf for my daily driver, but it is a diesel so that
makes it slightly different.  Probably the best car that I have owned
thus far.  If the new beetle convertibles come in a 5-speed diesel, the
50mpg might make the decision easier.  The low RPM torque is really
nice.

I love the Mini but it is just too small for my needs.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8