Re: tires, oh my

To: William.Moyer@millersville.edu, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tires, oh my
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 20:04:02 EDT
Bill,
Some tires are unidirectional and they will have an arrow on them that
indicates tire rotation direction.  These are usually high performance tires, I
don't know if running them backwards would cause a vibration, but probably not
good idea.  On the other hand, I don't always trust that tire shops always
balance the tires correctly, you don't mention the speed at which the imbalance
occurs.

Hope this helps.
Dave Duffey
59 BT7 project
90 Thunderbird SuperCoupe with unidirectional tires (rolling the correct way,
I looked at the arrows ;-)