For our British listers

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: For our British listers
From: Achim Spethmann <hspethmann@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 23:19:21 +0200
In about two weeks I will participate in a classic car trip with 20
other cars to South England. Not only Healeys (3), but also Triumph,
Riley, Jaguar, BMW, Bentley, Porsche, Mercedes.

Starting in Hythe we will stay two days in Southampton, Newquay, Bath
and Brands Hatch.

Highlights in our road book are New Forest, Salesbury, Beaulieu,
Dartmoor, Lands End, Exmoor, Glostenbury, Avebury, Marlboro, Stonehenge.

Once in the home country of my car, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to
buy her some gifts for our joint future. For example I think of a nice
Moto Lita steering wheel, when I'm in Southampton, not far from Andover .

What else shouldn't I miss when I  am in that region?

Thanks in advance

Achim, Germany

3000 MKIII