100-4 Bumper Update

To: "Randy Hicks" <healey100m@earthlink.net>,
Subject: 100-4 Bumper Update
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:39:39 -0500
To all those who have waited patiently for news on the bumpers, here is the
latest...

I just talked to Curt Arndt.  Curt is sending the drawings with mounting
hardware to the fab guy.  This should be in the mail tomorrow.  As soon as
fab guy does his fab stuff, the bumper is off to Rich Chrysler for the all
important QA.  Once the bumper is deemed good, we'll start the ordering
process.

I am sorry this is dragging out.  I appreciate your patience.

To all those who haven't previously expressed interest...but would be
interested in a heavier gauge 100-4 bumper, please let me know.

Yours,

JR