Re: THIS IS AMAZING AND FUN

To: Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: THIS IS AMAZING AND FUN
From: Bill Poff <healey2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
I forwared this to my son who teaches digital film editing at a Cooper Union in
NYC and he had these comments:

  Thanks dad. That video is amazing. A friend of mine
forwarded the same thing to me a while ago. It's based
on a film from the early 80s called "The Way Things
Go" by two German film-makers named Fischli & Weiss.
   It's 30min long, with a few edits to
seperate sections but basically unedited. They
actually tried to sue Honda in 2003 since most of the
tricks in the commercial are ripped directly from
their movie.

Bill Poff
  100M
  100
Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
  For the engineering mind!

This Honda ad is the most incredible form of advertising I've ever
seen . . .

<snip>