Re: THIS IS AMAZING AND FUN

To: "Bill Poff" <healey2004@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: THIS IS AMAZING AND FUN
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:25:22 +0800
Hi Bill / Mark -

Yes, this is true.  I have a DVD copy of "The Way Things Go".  It is a
very famous film within the art community.

In a very typical Hollywood/PR way, there's nothing original in the
marketing piece done for Honda, they just ripped the idea off from
these German guys without giving them any credit or money.

Welcome to Hollywood.

The Honda commercial is cool, but the original German version is
actually much more interesting to watch.   It's a great film.

Alan