Re: overdrive

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, MBran89793@aol.com,
Subject: Re: overdrive
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:35:04 -0400
FWIW, I have had several of these switches go bad over a 5/6 year time
frame.

When i have problems with the O/D, it has usually been the hole in the
valve on the right side of the unit that is clogged up.  I pull the valve
and give it a good cleaning and blow it out and it works great again.   I
also lost a solonoid once--but if was fried so easy to tell it was bad:)

tom