Re: Healey Club Magazines again

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Club Magazines again
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:32:51 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow listers,

  Just a comment on an observation.  Most of the comments have been in
reference to HM although I imagine the same comments and requests could be
applied to AHM.  That aside, this is not the forum to discuss or address
grievances you may have with one or both national clubs.  AHCA has a process in
place - however effective or ineffective you might believe it to be - to have
the club address these types of concerns.  As for AHCUSA, well they have their
own similar list for members to discuss all things Healey and club business.

  Therefore on behalf of all of the other Healey List subscribers that don't
belong to one of the national clubs I humbly suggest you figure out what the
process is for your specific club and work it - don't let it work you!  Now if
you excuse me I'm going to get my flawlessly delivered (although often late
arriving) magazine and grace the porcelain thrown ~ ah reading chair.

  Cheers...

Yellow 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com> wrote:
  To the Healey Marque Folks,

YES, YES, YES, YES, AND YES TO THE PLASTIC COVER FOR
THE MAG. WOULD YOU ALL STOP PASSING THE BUDGET AND
TITLE BUCKS AND JUST DO IT - RAISE THE MAG RATE IF YOU
HAVE TO.

WE ARE TIRED OF THE DOG EARED, TORN, WET EDGED
MAGAZINES THAT ARE STUFFED THRU LETTERBOXES.

WE WANT A CLEAN SET ON FILE FOR YEARS TO COME.

REID - LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS !!!!!!!

Robert, San JOse, CA.

--- Mark and Kathy
wrote:

> Once again I received another award winning Healey
> Marque club mag in below
> par condition. Thank you US Post Office. Since
> the post office isn't
> going to change their ways I ask once again that the
> clubs reconsider the
> use of plastic covers or envelopes to mail our
> magazines. Other national
> clubs (MGA and MGB) have been using these
> protective options for years with
> excellent success. Why are the Healeys clubs so
> far behind in this area.
>
> If the cost is an issue may I suggest removing the
> glossy pages of the
> "Under the Canopy" book reviews. Can't ever
> remember my wife picking up a
> copy of my car magazines to see whats new and
> exciting in the world of
> "good books to read". Sure don't see the need here.
> Sorry Kate.
>
> If the magazines are such a high cost item why are
> the clubs not protecting
> them accordingly so we can be proud of them when we
> receive them.
>
> Flame away gents,
>
> Mark

Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.