Overdrive oil pump

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Overdrive oil pump
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:20:03 -0700
There was a post a few days ago asking how to remove the oil pump from an
overdrive.  I had done that some years ago, but could not remember just how it
was done, so did not respond.  Just removed one this afternoon (different
car).  Not hard to do, once my brain finally kicked into gear.

After messing around for a while, I looked at the picture of the factory
puller in my 46 year old factory Workshop Manual.  Built the tool, and it came
right out.  If the person who was asking will contact me, I will give
details.

John Snyder
1959 BN7
1960 BT7