Re: fuel pump problems

To: "James E Austin, Jr." <ahbugeye1@juno.com>
Subject: Re: fuel pump problems
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:51:05 -0400
Parts: http://www.burlen.co.uk

I believe the repair kit is EPK300 (positive ground) or EPK305 for negative
ground.  But check with them first, I'm going by an old catalog.

The web site doesn't have any exploded diagrams to show what's in the pump and
what comes with the kit.  So you might ask them if there's anything else you
ought to get.

I can scan the rebuild procedure into a PDF file and post it somewhere if you
need it.

Bob