Re: Red/ Black 6cyl Cars

To: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>,
Subject: Re: Red/ Black 6cyl Cars
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:40:46 -0400
Yes. Peter, It was ordered in house, ... --I did not try to pass it off as
standard production run. -That is why I deliberately included the destination
info. The fact that the publicity department ordered one in that combination,
indicates to me that they thought the desirability of the color combination
was worth the trouble of building one. However, it was then also sold to the
general public, afterward.

If it was good enough for DMHC to sell it, it's good enough for me, and should
be for anyone else. -That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Boy, I thought I was a hardass when it came to originality.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA