Re: Pertronix

To: jjkbj7@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix
From: LarryRPH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:25:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/2006 8:17:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jjkbj7@yahoo.com writes:

Interesting. I called them in 2002, when I decided to install a  Pertronix on
my BJ7. Without any prompting or hesitation, the Pertronix rep.  asked
whether I was running original pos. ground or converted to neg. ground  and
asked
for my distributor model. I went out and got the distributor no.,  called back
and the rep. gave me the correct part no. I ordered the unit,  installed it per
instructions and have been enjoying the Pertronix since that  day over four
years ago. Did the same with my other AH, a '59  Bugeye.

The luck of the draw I guess.  When I called , I must  have gotten the guy
who just started with them or was late for his lunch  break!  I finally got the
info I needed from Udo Putzke at  "Fahrspass"

Larry Wysocki