Pertronix

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pertronix
From: "Robert Bender" <rbender1@berkshire.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:45:37 -0400
John,

Sorry to trouble you with the Pertronix question. Actually, I know Pertronix
has an 800 number and yes I did call their "technical hot line".  They
narrowed it down to the two numbers in question. After several phone calls
to official Pertronix dealers, some saying one size fits all the 100s and
others saying that there is a break between "early" and "late" 100s, I
decided to put the question to the collective knowledge of "the group".
Yes, there are some "guess answers", but there is also knowledge from
experience.  I think I can say with some confidence that most of the answers
came from people who have seen the inside of a lot more Healey distributors
than the Pertronix Tech Guy.

To those that offered their knowledge, I extend my heartfelt thanks.  Sorry
for the intrusion.

                         Bob