Healey vs Corvette

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey vs Corvette
From: "Leonard Berkowitz" <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:49:03 -0400
I just bought a 2006 Corvette. Incredible car!  But how does it compare to
my Austin Healey.  Well lets see  zero to sixty        Corvette 4.6 sec
Healey  11-12 sec
             top speed                       180 MPH               100 MPH
             Handling                          Wow                    not
too shabby
             Ride comfort                    Wow                    decent
             intangibles                       unreal
better than unreal

The truth is that after driving this absolutely amazing super car which is
about as technologically advanced, comfortable, beautiful etc as they get, I
haven't lost even one ounce of what it is that I love about my Austin
Healey.  The beast is still tops.