Re: Current Samples in our Scientific research

To: "Larry Swift" <mgtd51@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Current Samples in our Scientific research
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:16:27 -0400
Larry,
The only answer so far is to save and reuse the panel bulb holders from the
old harness. beyond that, new sockets are available but are expensive.

In fact I never throw the old harness away untill everything new is
installed and working properly. I also "harvest" all the old sleeve
connectors, clean and examine them carefully and save the ones that are
still perfect.

Rich