Re: Current Samples in our Scientific research

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Current Samples in our Scientific research
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:34:46 -0400
Gee,

Maybe, instead of an "Under The Canopy" column or an entire page devoted
to another Healey club, we could
have an "Under the Bonnet" column where we can discuss after market
products and our personal experiences,
pro and con. It seems that there are a number of parts that people have
had unpleasant experiences with from various
vendors and their feedback would be helpful to others and perhaps to have
the part improved. An excellent example is
when Roger Moment worked very hard to have the king pin set, sold by
Moss, corrected and improved. His efforts were
more than likely responsible for their (Moss) recall and replacement
program. The social aspects of owning our Healeys
or belonging to a club, is a benefit rather than, IMHO, the reason we
champion the Marque. Although some may find
technical subject matter boring or a waste of space in the Healy Marque,
it is obvious from the discussion on this list, that
there is quite an interest in this area. We have a plethora of talented
people, most of whom would be more than happy to
share their expertise and knowledge with us. I'm sure there is a way to
accommodate both sides of the fence to the benefit
of all.

Doug
Still looking for a BN2 driver