Re: Tech Article Potential

To: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Tech Article Potential
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:02:48 -0500
My wife and I were home Monday, I was in the room as she was watching the
show, I of course had been working on the manly task of tracking down the
front disc brake squeak in my Healey, and was not watching Soap Operas.

The car of course caught my eye, BRG, looked pretty nice and original, flat
tire or something so it figured prominently in the show, of course once the
car was broke there was nothing to do but...(I know all you guys are
thinking "fix it?" but of course this is a TV Soap Opera)

Greg Lemon
54 BN1