Re: New (to me) Tonneau Cover

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Re: New (to me) Tonneau Cover
From: "gbrierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:15:37 -0400
When you have the tonneau on with the cross bow in place, you can bring the
tonneau down behind the front seats and use these flaps to fasten the
tonneau to the studs below in the carpet in front of the little "back
seats", if your car still has them.  You can do it with both sides (driver
and passenger) or with just
the drivers side.  This is a great arrangement when driving alone, but with
"stuff" in the passengers area, like maps, snacks, rally tables,
stop-watches, etc.
Gary B
'67 BJ8